Providing the building blocks of child care by creating learning opportunities infused with faith while supporting the whole family.
To provide a Christ-centered learning environment where Christ’s abundant love and teaching is reflected through our staff in their loving care, guidance, and teaching of all children.
Our Child Care Center
- A year-round, licensed child care facility
- Open Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PMm
- Enroll children: 6 weeks to pre-kindergarten ages
- Serve breakfast, a hot, catered lunch, and afternoon snack daily
- High interest faith-based and theme-based study
- Small group experiences
- Periodic field trips
Has a spiritual component that is an integral part of our Center and is developmentally appropriate.
- Group prayer
- Reading and telling Bible stories
- Weekly chapel designed for all ages
- Implementation of Creative Curriculum
In addition the curriculum focuses on each child’s developmental needs as recognized by early childhood standards, including social and emotional, language and literacy, mathematical and scientific thinking, creativity and the arts, large and small motor skills, and ways to approach learning. Each child’s progress toward developmental standards is observed, recorded and discussed with parents twice yearly during conferences.
We have FAITH in your child’s future!